Sunday, October 30

*Drops spoon on the floor*
-"Now you're going to have to get another one!"
-"....meh."

"Could you be a little less apathetic?"
"meh."

I realize that the fire lane isn't for fires but for fire trucks. But have you seen the fire lane? It's only about three feet wide. I don't claim to know a lot about fire trucks, but I know that's not enough room for one to pull over in. It seems like if normal folk can get a ticket for parking in the fire lane, firemen should get a ticket for parking outside of the fire lane.

Don't you ever wish, when you see that fire on the news, that it just goes completely out of control? Aren't you really rooting for the fire? I mean, it's not like I want firemen to die, but they're putting out my fire.--something like that from George Carlin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

In the year 2006 I resolve to:
Blame Canada.