Tuesday, February 21

You Are 21 Years Old

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. Also, you like candy and Sponge Bob Squarepants.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world, like Indiana Jones at a rock concert.

20-29: You are a twenty something at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. Not drugs though: DARE taught you lessons.

30-39: You are a thirty something at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! You want to fight Mike Tyson!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already, like a drunken night with a hot chick. Now you get to sit back and nap it off.


It says I'm 21, which would be cool because then I wouldn't have to ask other people to buy me alcohol. I say if you're taking a quiz to find out your age, you automatically subtract two years.

I stole this link from Kate but I thought I'd elaborate upon my strong opinion of quizzes. They're like horoscopes to me, or the fortune cookies that actually have fortunes on them. They only mean something if you believe in them. People who take these things seriously get me bloody mad (I just wanted to use a British word--to make a point on how silly it is). People need to realize they're for entertainment purposes only. If your horoscope reads, "steer clear of Geminis" and especially if you're a girl, don't believe it, don't follow it, and don't change your life in any way because of stupid superstitions. Cancer on the other hand, is a good one to avoid.

A good motto to live by: "avoid death at all costs."

I feel like baking myself a sheet cake,
~Casey

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie undoubtedly said...

I'm a Cancer you jerk

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous undoubtedly said...

hahaha

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

In the year 2006 I resolve to:
Blame Canada.