Thursday, February 23







Am I cool or uncool?
You are a Square!
You are a total dork. The pocket protecter and thick-lensed glasses give it away. Try watching some popular TV.. Get yourself some fashion sense already! On the plus side, no wait hang on, there is no plus side! Nerdsville, population YOU!

I was like, "No way, this cannot be." I figured this test made a mistake so I took it again and yup, guess what...

You are SUPER-COOL! Aces!





Am I cool or uncool?
You are Super-Cool!
Woah! Step back - the future's so bright for you it's blinding me! You are the coolest of the cool. Everyone looks up to you as the benchmark for being coooool. The fonze was your grandfather! You drive a ragtop mustang in the summertime. All the good ladies know your name. You don't need a pickup line, just the pickup truck. You're so cool it's chilly in here. I wish I was you!

This only verifies what we already knew was true: quizzes sometimes make errors. I have to say, the person who created this quiz is definitely a nerd. Look at the words he wrote to describe someone cool: "the fonze was your grandfather"??! The fonze is not cool. "You're so cool it's chilly in here"??! That is the lamest line. It's even lamer seeing it on print than when that girl at the club said it to me. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

In the year 2006 I resolve to:
Blame Canada.