Wednesday, May 3

Fuck this shit, I'm moving to ALASKA!

You heard right, bitches. Polar bear country, the North Pole, the Tundra...has anything ever called your name so strongly? Of course not! Everybody wants to live in Alaska, but I'm beating you all to it. Some girl called me up (because I gave her my number) and after I blew her away with my impressive-style interviewing skills for about an hour on the phone, she's goes off on a tangent complimenting me and all my answers and says she's just going to give me the opening (there were 2 left) because I'm such a cool guy. So I'm like, "Sure, whatever, toots." After I hear cheering in the background (I guess I was so cool they put me on speakerphone), we say our goodbyes and part ways.

So when do I leave, you ask? Later this month. Apparently they want me there like a hero. So my summer of college classes gets delayed until the fall, and instead of hanging out with all the cool people from high school, I'll be hanging out with Muskrats and Mooses.

I only work 4 days a week, with one day a week of "educational activities" such as white water rafting and parasailing. And I get 900 bucks a month, with food and housing paid. But really, there isn't housing. I sleep in tents and cabins. Woopty-friggin-do!

So yeah, I'll leave May 27th for Anchorage and won't return until October 31st. This means I'll have to get in some serious hanging-out time with all my friends returning from college in the next three weeks. This means YOU (providing you're my friend). Otherwise, bugger off stranger. I don't want no weirdos stalking me! Unless you're hot. I would also prefer it if you were female. Optimally, you should be a Chinese Immigrant. If this is the case, stalk me all you like. Unless I tell you to stop. But if you keep stalking me, I secretly won't mind, even though I might say otherwise. And if you tell all your hot college girl friends to stalk me, I wouldn't mind that either. Especially, if they are part ninja or part pirate. But don't do it if you don't want to. Seriously. I can do alright on my own.

Anyways, farewell assassins! Good luck finding me in Alaska! (It's the ultimate hideout).

~Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

In the year 2006 I resolve to:
Blame Canada.