Wednesday, November 30

This is my first list ever, and probably ever, but it needs to be put out there. You might be thinking, Angelina Jolie, Natalie Portman, Heidi Klum, and Eva Mendez, but they didn't make the top ten.

Top 10 People I'd most like to see naked:

  1. Shannon Elizabeth-32-She plays poker, she's recently single after a 10 yrs relationship, she's mega hot. Also, something about that accent in American Pie...
  2. Elizabeth Hurley-40-She was in Austin Powers and she deserves better.
  3. Carmen Electra-35-Remember Baywatch? Me neither. She has recently made several stunts as host to some shows, and I remember thinking, "why isn't she naked again?"
  4. Jennifer Garner-35-OMG yes. Elektra, Alias, Dude Where's My Car, and of course, Mr. Magoo... Have you seen her? 'nuff said.
  5. Lindsay Lohan-19- Someone my age in Hollywood? And she's awesome? I'm in for the fire crotch. It's Linsday Freaking Lohan! She can sing and shit, and I like that.
  6. Jessica Alba-24-Sin City, Invisigirl, Dark Angel. I used to watch Dark Angel, and it wasn't because of the story line.
  7. Oprah Winfrey-51-Who wouldn't want to see Oprah bare? She's the most powerful woman around. It's freakin' Oprah. Maybe I could even extort some money out of her, which would be fun.

  8. Any of the female dancers in the music video "Call on Me" because I'm not too particular. I think in particular, the black haired one chewing gum. I wish I was Eric Prydz. I would also like to join that work out class please.
  9. Eva Mendez-31-Okay, I lied. There was no way she couldn't be on this list. Her Power and Specialty is in looking amazing. Holy Smackarooz, she can not be left off this list.
  10. Your mom!- I don't know her age, or appearance, or anything about her, except that she's your mom, and that's good enough for me. I typed in "your mom" in the google search and this picture came up. Looks like someone could use the Anti-Eating Face Mask.

There's actually some people not on this list that would take priority over Beyonce and Your mom, but you wouldn't know who I was talking about. I try to keep my audience on the "in."

In other news...
The Berenstain Bears Author died at 82 yesterday. This is terrible terribleness at its worst. What ever will we do without him? If you don't know about his life, basically, his life was spent writing 200 books about bears. Also, his name was Stan Berenstain. In writing the books, he teamed up with Dr. Seuss, and now he's dead. I thought I had made it clear that Seuss was bad news...


You have not lived until you see Mascots beat each other up in mascot suits.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous undoubtedly said...

I'm sorry but Jeniffer Garner is straight ugly!!

11:41 PM  
Blogger Casey undoubtedly said...

No she's not! She's the mad hotness boss.

12:28 AM  
Blogger Casey undoubtedly said...

Casey, your list does not have Gina Gershon, Tara Reid, Brooke Burke, Elisha Cuthbert, Catherine Bell, or Mila Kunis! They are so sexy it hurts!!!

6:32 AM  
Blogger Casey undoubtedly said...

I know. It makes me cry at night.


Really.

6:33 AM  
Blogger Katie undoubtedly said...

You're in for fire crotch? Aghhh! I thought I never had to hear that reference again after high school! Oh, the terrible memories you are bringing back....

4:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

In the year 2006 I resolve to:
Blame Canada.