Friday, December 9

I always end up staying up all night until my 8am class, with intent to go back to sleep. But sometimes that doesn't happen and I end up being awake. This is stupid.

I've had a headache for the last week or so. It won't go away. I got it last Thursday I believe. I thought it was from sleep deprivation, or possibly dehydration, but I woke up with my headache revived and it keeps coming back off and on. I think it's from lack of vitamins; I don't eat vegetables unless it's by pure chance.

I went to wash my hands tonight, and when I pushed the soap squirter button, it missed my hands and landed on my shoe. I didn't see how it happened, but I was very ashamed.



I encountered a girl while playing Halo2 a few hours ago. At least she claimed to be one. She was commenting on my gamertag and how incorrect it was, (mine is Male Dominance). She said, "it should be female dominance because females are better....the only thing guys are good for is sex." Little kids sound like girls all the time, and are constantly told so (as is the trash talking custom), so I had been pretty sure up until that point that I had been talking to a little prepubecent kid. I tried to haggle out the truth from her/it, but she maintained that she was indeed a female even though she was playing Halo2. This throws off everything I ever knew about video games and how females don't play them. I could go on about how girls don't play first person shooters because they suck at them, and they don't have the testosterone to appreciate the thrill of killing, but I think it mostly has to do with how nerdy males, with their abused anonyminity, say the most offensive things in the spirit of self-amusement. Over a year ago, when the game began, girls on Halo2 did exist but they were harassed unmercifully with constant sex banter. If I were female, I would soon tire of this child's play too. Now, they are as extinct as the dinosaurs...except they are (I've just discovered) wanton to reappear just to prove me wrong. Before this, I hadn't heard of one in months. Doubleyou-Tea -eff, mates.

Important to note:
I will eat your soul...when you aren't looking.

2 Comments:

Blogger Casey undoubtedly said...

I think I would feel a lot better if I uppercut some nuns. Then, maybe I'll have a nap.

12:43 PM  
Blogger Casey undoubtedly said...

owww-y. For some reason whenever I hear "kick someone in the yonkers," I imagine it happening to me and I cringe.

4:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

In the year 2006 I resolve to:
Blame Canada.