Monday, December 5

Merry Friggin' Christmas, Bitches!

A lot people have relationship problems at some point. They mope/are down because of a girl or guy that dumped them, for whatever reason, and they inevitably feel worthless and that they will never find that special someone (the goal?). I don't have that problem because I have no relationships. I can go about my business chipper as a piece of wood, not getting hurt--not experiencing the relationship pain of others my age. But what happens when I do think I have someone finally and then get burned? Will I be way worse than everyone else? Is one hard blow, when relied upon, worse than several? Having thought of this, I take into account and expect that I am going to get pwned one day by a relationship. Take that you stupid bitch. Hurt my feelings will you? Well I saw it coming, so there. If you were a ferret, I would spin you around by your tail at a high velocity then let go. That way, you'd know how I feel.


<---The Ogrefish can be found 16,000 feet below sea level, probably to avoid getting hurt from relationships. He is pissed because he's under a lot of pressure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

In the year 2006 I resolve to:
Blame Canada.