Friday, November 4

Always remember, the more drink you beer, the more powerful you become.
The more beer you drink, the more ladies like you for your mind.
The more beer you drink, the more intelligent you sound.
The more beer you drink, the more intoxicated you become.

one beer.......2$
two beer.......4$
three beer....6$
four beer......8$
....
fifteen beer....difficult math$ (30?)
realizing you have no more money for beer = someone's gunna die.

Some things money can't buy, but that's unimportant when you have beer.
Three cheers for beer!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sunny undoubtedly said...

LMAO-

I don't know if you are a guy or a girl.

I am NOT spamming you, promise!!. I found you by clicking on your name on the Kyle Phillips the Spammer blog.
LOL- I have been reading your posts and you seem to be collecting spammers.
;-)
I cannot stand them. Have you thought about turning on the word verification to make it stop?

Anyway, Just thought I would check out your stuff.

Good luck!

9:06 AM  
Blogger Casey undoubtedly said...

What is this word verification you speak of. I am intrigued. I would say, "do...go on," but I don't think you will. I am a guy, b/c I have a penis and lack female organelles. But seriously, you bring up a valid point about this wave of spammers. Unlike you, I've learned to turn spammers into a positive. I like to spam them back telling them how useless their life is. And when a telemarketer calls, I mess with their head. In fact, I am going to write a post now addressing this.

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

In the year 2006 I resolve to:
Blame Canada.