Friday, December 16

Link time! It's Friday finally, the last day of the week. I've got myself a test after a group of hours I should study for, but that doesn't mean I didn't find a bunch of worthy media files for you to watch.

First up is this guy. He's my hero. Anyone who dresses up as a ninja and acts just like a ninja rules.

Next up is the best way to meet ladies, in my opinion.

This song should go national. There's a few funny lines I'm sure more than a few people will laugh at.

This guy is actually/was pretty cool. He's an exception to the average soldier who was in Iraq. I especially like his last words, "Don't shoot damn it! I'm Pat Tillman!" It makes me want to say some really great stuff so that they can quote me when I die, and/or possibly accomplish some stuff in this life.

This is a great prank. I wish I could do something like that. If the opportunity arises, I'm going to start pranking people. All I need is some accomplices, for my life has been vastly underfilled with prankings.

Car crashes are just fun to watch. I just saved myself hundreds of hours worth of Nascar-like television by cutting to the good parts.

And what's up with this thing. Einstein? I'm totally way smarter than that bird, but nobody calls me Einstein. I think it's a disgrace to a genius' name, but the bird is still pretty cool.

I suppose I'd best shower and get to studying now.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous undoubtedly said...

casey, i doubt you're smarter than that bird...

9:30 AM  
Blogger Casey undoubtedly said...

damn you! lol i so totally AM!

9:57 AM  
Blogger Katie undoubtedly said...

Holy Hannah! I love that parrot.

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

In the year 2006 I resolve to:
Blame Canada.