Sunday, November 6

Current mood: reflective, concerned, hungry, running on no sleep

I may have an ugly scar on my face from that knife fight, but at least I'm still alive.

In the life of Casey, every day is a good day for pajama pants. (they speak unconformity, unlike jeans, while delivering a comfortable level of fit and warmth)

I'm like a jar of putty in the face of society. You can put me anywhere and I'll fit in. This leads to implications. We all know the adage, "you can't please everybody all the time." But really it's "in the same way" or "at the same time." You can please everyone you want to if you treat them all independently. But because blogs are a universal site where people of all types come, the words cannot be bent or shifted to meet everyone's personality. I've befriended people of very different types and backgrounds. Recognize most of us don't get along, and I'm sorry for offending the softer of my friends.

Thinking about what I'm going to do makes me more scared and nervous than I realized, but I'm still going to do it in the name of adventure and to make me a better person. It's kind of like my new year's resolution, only I'm independent of the calendar dating system.

My goal in life is to be one of the wisest old men this side of the Mississippi, fo' rizzy deal.

On another note, I'm supposed to get a couple visitor's today, except they haven't contacted me for directions yet. This is when I say, "stupid teenagers!" except they aren't teenagers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

In the year 2006 I resolve to:
Blame Canada.