Sunday, November 6

I almost forgot!

This was at 5am mind you: a time when strange actions are heightened by the high of sleep deprivation.
I last ate some vending machine products, but they were terrible. First I had some Hostess orange flavored cup cakes for 85 cents. That was then followed by some mini graham crackers for 75 cents which were bad almost instantaneously. After the first three, I realized I could eat no more of this bad food, so I went outside and punted them every which way until the bag was done. It was a good deed.

But I'm pretty sure someone saw me. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but it was a funny thing.

The end.

1 Comments:

Blogger Casey undoubtedly said...

This is the nastiest comment I have ever received. I never thought I could get grossed out this badly. I now know what a feltcher is, so if you care to know, I will tell you. Thanks for the information.

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

In the year 2006 I resolve to:
Blame Canada.